- Working lights: Head, brake, and tail lights with turn signals
- DOT approved tires, windshield wiper and seat belts
- Minimum top speed between 20 and 25 mph
- A 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Interior and exterior mounted mirrors
- Reflex reflectors on all corners of cart
- A lighted license plate bracket
- A Slow Moving Sign on back of Cart
Adjustable light kit with plug and play compatible with 2008-2015 E-Z-GO RXV models
Light bar kit compatible with 1994-2013 E-Z-GO TXT models
- High Quality, easy-to-install wire harness.
- Bright halogen or LED bulbs and taillights.
- 12 volt operation for gas or electric.
- Voltage Reducer (VOLT-0012, VOLT-2001, or VOLT-2000) recommended when installing 12V accessories on 36V or 48V carts.
- Includes: Headlight Bar, Taillights with bezels, wires and wiring harness, push/pull switch, mounting brackets, and hardware.
Replaces OEM Part Number: 5817, 5816
Factory Style Light Kit: Adjustable Halogen Headlights/LED Taillights
Plug and Play Wire Harness
Installation Hardware, Templates and Instructions
This is a complete LED light bar bumper kit that is compatible with 2014-Present E-Z-GO TXT models.
A street legal cart meets all the legal requirements for the National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA).
We sell lighting kits for Yamaha, EZGO, ClubCar and Universal lights, lights that will fit any Golf Car, with some modification.
Why Use A Street Legal Cart?
Street legal golf carts offer a fun and practical way to get around town. These vehicles can be driven on roads with a speed of 35 mph or less in most states. You’ve probably even seen golf carts cruising around college campuses, beach towns and military bases. We also offer many customization options to personalize your street legal cart, no matter your style.
2021 EZGO carts have all lighting as OEM equipment
We have another post on laws for Low-Speed Vehicles, listed by State. Be sure to check your local laws; County, City, Municipal, even residential area for laws regarding Golf Car and LSV use.